Monday, November 10, 2008

School Pictures are In!

I was a bit nervous to order school pictures. I have taken TONS of pics of Natalie and have seen first hand the funny faces that she can make while taking a pic. And the blinking from the flash makes for a whole slew of drunk looking pics! So, when picture day arrived, I ordered the smallest package. (6 minis, 3 wallets, and the class photo). My intentions were to take her to Walmart where I could SEE the pics as they were being taken so that I could approve them. After all, nobody wants to pay hundreds of dollars for a half drunken, eye closed, sneezing, photo! Well, the pictures are in. They came out nice. I have the option to order more online but I think I will still take her to Walmart and get them done. Or maybe not, I'm just not sure! So anyway, without further ado...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

she looks adorable!! I also only ordered a VERY small package...and I am glad since ours pictures are so-so.

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

She is so adorable!!!

I love your new blog design too, very chic!