Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break-Day 2- Roller Skating!

So today we went roller skating. I can honestly say that I have not been roller skating in oh...I don't know...20 years or so! Apparently it's like riding a bike, you don't forget how! Although, I am certain it is much easier alone then with someone ripping your arm out of it's socket! lol Although I haven't been in 20+ years, I remember the rink where I used to go perfectly. Multicolored rug, dj booth, disco ball, food section, games. Back when I used to go it was pinball. This rink had cranes. Same difference. Something to waste your quarters on! Plus, you can't forget the Chicken Dance, YMCA, and the Hokey Pokey! I guess they are all the same and don't change with time!
Multi-colored rug:

Photobucket


We decided to stay in the Kid Zone since it seemed to be much safer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I am getting the hang of this!

Photobucket

Maybe not...

Photobucket

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A!

Photobucket

Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around...

Photobucket

That's what it's all about!

Photobucket

After we skated for a little while, we stopped and got some lunch.

Photobucket

Then came a game!

Photobucket

where she earned 5 tickets and got a ring!

Photobucket

We followed the rules

Photobucket

and had a terrific time!

Natalie: I didn't have a great time, Mama. I had the BEST TIME EVER! Can we come again when I am 6?

Mama: Absolutely!

Totals for the day:

Skate World Entry: $6.00

Skate Rental: $4.00

Nachos, drinks, hotdogs, pizza: $7.50

Skeeball: .50 cents

Total for day 2: $18.00

*$2.00 under budget!*

See you at Chuck E's tomorrow!




No comments: